The ventilator is suitable for various kinds of medical institutions for cardiopulmonary resuscitation respiratory support. Acute respiratory failure caused by various reasons or incomplete oxygenation dysfunction. Intra-operation, post-operation respiratory support, other respiratory treatment.
Due to the extremely high demand, the stock we have on our hand keeps going down. This is not a way to pressure potential buyers, more an apology for not being able to deliver the necessary quantities requested.
- Simplicity: easy to use, easy to move with 4 wheels.
- Choice: adapt the equipment to your patients and procedures freely
- Patient-Centered Ventilation: Precision in an anesthesia ventilator, from conventional ventilation to advanced modes, including 8 modes: IPPV; A/C; PCV; SIMV; SPONT/CPAP;PSV;SIGH;MANU.
- Flexible configurations to suit your needs.
- International standard and advanced technology suitable for wide range use.
- Compact interface and big screen give you better operating experience.
- Over 2,000 units installed in the world.